The Faculty of Education organizes and conducts part-time courses for additional professional training, long-term postgraduate qualifications, specialized courses, short-term thematic courses and individual consultations in the following forms:
1. Specializations for additional and / or new professional qualifications;
2. Postgraduate specializations in a certain scientific field and professional pedagogical specialization;
3. Specialized courses for further professional training;
4. Short-term thematic courses and individual consultations;
5. Training for acquiring and improving professional skills;
6. Seminars, conferences and pedagogical readings;
7. Practices, problem groups, etc.
Long-term qualification courses for acquiring new and/ or additional qualification are conducted only within accredited fields and majors, in compliance with the normative documents in the system of higher education.
Post-graduate training for acquiring additional professional qualification:
• One-year specialization for additional professional qualification in English;
• One-year specialization for acquiring the professional qualification "Teacher";
• One-year specialization for acquiring the professional qualification "Resource Teacher";
• One-year specialization for acquiring the professional qualification "Primary School Teacher";
• One-year specialization for acquiring the additional professional qualification "Teacher of Informatics and Information Technologies".