STATE EXAM QUESTIONNAIRE
Your summer training/internship must be conducted as follows:
· III year students: 2 weeks – 80 working hours (between 4 of July and 31 of August 2022)
· IV year students: 4 weeks (any period between 4 of July and 31 of August 2022)
· V year students: 12 weeks – (4 of July – 23 of September 2022)
- Part I: 4 weeks – (04 of July – 29 of July) Clinic or Farm
- Part II: 4 weeks – (01 of August – 26 of August) Clinic or Farm
- Part III: 4 weeks – (29 of August – 23 of September) Regional branch of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency/State veterinary authority
The Associate Dean of Clinical Activity, Internships and Practices and I were working together to prepare detailed guidelines for III, IV and V year students' internships that you can find on the webpage of the faculty:
Integrated into the PDF document you will find a link to the application form that you need to fill in by the 13th of May 2022:
All Erasmus traineeship students are obligated to observe all mandatory instructions which apply to each student of the Faculty of veterinary medicine and gather and provide all required documents.
Moreover, the Erasmus students have to submit to prof. Ivan Penchev, Natasha Koynarska and Reni Mitsova (Rectors' office) two additional documents:
Prof. Penchev will publish examples for both documents on FB and on the Webpage of the Faculty of veterinary medicine soon.
Schedule of duties: