Important info – After mobility procedure and documents
Dear Erasmus+ student,
I hope you are going well and your are already in the clinics. After the end of your traineeship you must have:
1. Completed 3-rd part of the Learning agreement for traineeship – After the mobility. You must describe in details all your activities during the traineeship, taking into account your detailed plan of the traineeship in LA_Before the mobility section. This documents must be signed and stamp by the clinic!
2. Certificate also singed and stamp by the clinic. This document must certify your attendance and must contain your names, clinic name/logo and period.
3. Please note that the period in Learning agreement – Before the mobility, After the mobility and Certificate must be the same!
4. After the end of your traineeship you must send the documents firstly to my E mail as scan copies, then to present originals in Dean office together with all needed documents listed on the web of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, specific for each year students.
5. In addition, you have to present these documents also in the Office of Mrs Reni Mitsova from Uni International Relations Office together with your travel documents as is stated in your individual contract for your fellowship signed by Rector and you. In this regard, you must follow the instructions of Mrs Mitsova.
6. Concerning the defense of your traineeship: Please strictly follow the instructions and all needed documents for all students (Erasmus and non-Erasmus!) specific for each year students(in addition to After mobility and Certificate!) published on the Web of The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
7. I attach here some models of LA_After the mobility and Certificate. Please note that these are just models and do not make Copy-Paste. I will check carefully all your documents and activities in the clinic.
Please share these info in your FB and other friends groups. The info will be published soon also on the Web of The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
Prof. Ivan Penchev
International Relations and Erasmus+ Office
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Trakia University, Stara Zagora