GENERAL DISCRIPTION OF MBA TRAINING
The training for acquiring a ‘’Master'' degree at the Faculty of Economics at Trakia university Stara Zagora is made in five MBA CURRICULA:
- „Entrepreneurship and innovations”;
- „Economics and business management”;
- „Economics of alternative tourism”;
- „ECONOMIC ANALYSES AND REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS”
"Finance and Accounting"
Students, graduated in BBA are trained for three semesters in the curriculum for the particular MBA-TRAINING . Students are trained in compulsory disciplines and electives during the first two semesters. In the third semester under the tutor’s guidance a master's thesis is written and defended.
Students, not graduated in BBA, are trained for five semesters, as during the first two semesters they study main subjects from the compulsory for BBA-TRAINING in professional direction 3.8 Economics, and next three semesters they are trained in the curriculum for the particular MBA-TRAINING.
Students, graduated in MBA, can be realized as a manager, expert, analyst, consultant, researcher, and occupying executive positions:
- Structures of the Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Regional Development, Ministry of Agriculture and food, etc.;
- Paying agency;
- National Revenue Agency and its territorial divisions of the country;
- National Agricultural Advisory;
- Regional and municipal departments and agencies;
- Business enterprises;
- Non-governmental organizations such as Regional development agencies, Chamber of Commerse, the Agency for the promotion of small and medium-sized enterprises, clusters, business incubators;
- Research and educational institutions such as schools, universities, research institutes ;
- Consulting Firms ;
- Financial Institutions ;
- Foundations and industry organizations ;
- Media etc.
HEAD OF MBA DEPARTMENT AT THE FACULTY OF ECONOMICS IS PROFESSOR ISKRA NENCHEVA, pHd.