INSTRUCTIONS ON THE APPLICATION
Trakia university announces an ongoing admission for the English program of Medicine and Veterinary medicine.
The applicants must perform two very important steps in order to apply for these programs:
- STEP 1 – Submit the necessary documents:
- An Application form, signed by the candidate. (You may find the application form here)
- A leaving Certificate /Diploma/Secondary school/College certificate with the marks on the subjects that are included in the assessment of the candidates (Biology and Chemistry).
- A document that certifies that the above stated Diploma makes the applicant eligible to continue his / her education in a higher school or university in the country of origin.
- Medical Certificate not older than a month from the application date.
- 4 photos.
The documents from items 2, 3 and 4 must have an apostille stamp from the country of issue. The apostilled documents should be translated in Bulgarian language and certified either by the Bulgarian embassy (if the document is translated in the country of origin) or by a Bulgarian public notary (if the document is translated in Bulgaria by a licensed interpreter).
IMPORTANT: The deadline for submitting the documents is the 24th of September.
STEP 2 – Sitting for the entrance exams on the 25th and 26th of September 2020– Please find at the bottom of this web page the link to the on-line application form for the exclusive exams. The entrance exams will take place as follows:
- English language exam (for applicants who come from countries in which English is not an official language) – 25th of September 2021, 10:30 AM Bulgarian local time ((GMT+3)
- Biology exam (for applicants who apply both for Medicine and Veterinary medicine) – 26th of September 2021, 10:30 AM Bulgarian local time ((GMT+3)
- Chemistry exam (for applicants who apply only for Medicine) – 26th of September 2021, 12:30 PM Bulgarian local time ((GMT+3)
Before filling in the Application form for the entrance exams session for the English program of Medicine and Veterinary medicine, please read carefully the instructions and information below.
First of all, please create your personal gmail account in case you do not have one. It is very important to create a g-mail account that you regularly check. The entrance exams are going to be organized through your g-mail accounts.
Please check the link of the Declaration-consent to the processing of personal data. (You are going to mark your consent later when you fill in the Application form).
Before filling in the Application form, you need to be ready with 2 scanned documents in PDF:
- A copy of your ID / passport
- A copy of your payment document. You need to transfer 50 euro to the following bank account:
NOTE: Please be sure that you state your name in the reference field of the payment document.
IMPORTANT: Applicants who have already submitted their documents but failed one or more of the entrance exams may re-sit the failed exams.
The second ranking will be announced on the 29th of September on the website of the university.
will close on the 22 of September at 12.00 PM Bulgarian local time