Trakia university announces an ongoing admission for the English programs of Medicine and Veterinary medicine.
The applicants must perform two very important steps in order to apply for these programs:
- STEP 1 – Submit the necessary documents:
- An Application form, signed by the candidate. (You may find the application form here)
- A leaving Certificate /Diploma/Secondary school/College certificate with the marks on the subjects that are included in the assessment of the candidates (Biology and Chemistry). In case that these required marks are missing from the Diploma, the applicants submit a transcript from the last school year during which they studied these subjects.
- A document that certifies that the above stated Diploma makes the applicant eligible to continue his / her education in a higher school or university in the country of origin.
- Medical Certificate not older than a month from the application date.
- 4 photos.
The documents from items 2, 3 and 4 must have an apostille stamp from the country of issue. The apostilled documents should be translated in Bulgarian language and certified either by a Bulgarian diplomatic mission (if the document is translated in the country of origin) or by a Bulgarian notary (if the document is translated in Bulgaria by a licensed interpreter).
- STEP 2 – Sitting for the entrance exams on the 26th and 27th of September 2020– Please find at the bottom of this web page the link to the on-line application form for the exclusive exams. The exclusive exams will take place as follows:
- English language exam (for applicants who come from countries in which English is not an official language) – 26th of September 2020, 11:00 AM Bulgarian local time ((GMT+3)
- Biology exam (in English) – 27th of September 2020, 11:00 AM Bulgarian local time ((GMT+3) (for applicants who apply for Medicine and Veterinary medicine)
- Chemistry exam (in English) – 27th of September 2020, 1:00 PM Bulgarian local time ((GMT+3) (for applicants who apply only for Medicine)
Before filling in the Application form for the exclusive exams session for the English programs of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, please read carefully the instructions and information below.
First of all, please create your personal gmail account in case you do not have one.
Please check the link of the Declaration-consent to the processing of personal data. (You are going to mark your consent later when you fill in the Application form).
Before filling in the Application form, you need to be ready with 2 scanned documents in PDF:
- A copy of your ID / passport
- A copy of your payment document. You need to transfer 50 euro to the following bank account:
NOTE: Please be sure that you state your name in the reference field of the payment document.
IMPORTANT: The candidates who failed the exams from the June/July/August sessions may re-sit their exams.
EXCLUSIVE EXAMS SESSION ON-LINE FORM – will close on the 24th of September at 12.00 PM Bulgarian local time