Please be sure to read the very important information below:
1. Only the candidates who have completed both steps – sitting for the entry exams and submitting the application documents – are included in the final ranking. The candidates who have grades form the entrance exams less than 3 are not included in the final ranking. (In Bulgaria the grades between 2 and 2.99 are considered FAIL). The candidates who have failed the English exam do not participate in the final ranking as well.
2. Please keep in mind that the final ranking depends on the results of the entrance exams and on the marks in Biology and Chemistry from the diplomas of the applicants. The final ranking is calculated as follows:
For the specialty „Medicine“: The marks from the entry tests are doubled and summed and added to the marks in Chemistry and Biology from the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (these marks are equaled to the Bulgarian grading system through a special formula).
For the specialty „Veterinary medicine“: The mark from the entry test in Biology is doubled and added to the marks in Chemistry and Biology from the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (these marks are equalled to the Bulgarian grading system through a specialformula).
3. The enrollment procedure will take place between the 7th and the 10th of September. The working hours of the University are from 8.00 am to 16.00 pm. The accepted students must register as follows:
Students in Medicine must register in the Medical faculty (Stara Zagora, 11 Armeiska street, room № 4-contact person Mrs Milka Tsvyatkova) and the
Students in Veterinary medicine must register in the Veterinary faculty (Stara Zagora, Students’ campus, Rectorate, 5th floor, room № 597-contact person Mrs Natasha Koynarska).
You must bring 6 photos and a bank document for the payment of the tuition fee for the first semester – please see below.
4. PLEASE MIND THE FOLLOWING VERY IMPORTANT DEADLINES:
- 10TH OF SEPTEMBER – in case you cannot come to the university for the enrollment procedure (because of the COVID-19 situation) you must send (to the e-mail email@example.com) till the 10th of September a scanned copy of a document proving that you paid the tuition fee for the first semester. This will act as a guarantee for you that your place will be saved for you.
The amount of the tuition fees for the first semester and the bank accounts are as follows:
Medicine: 3500 euro, paid to the following account:
Veterinary medicine: 2550 euro, paid to the following account:
- 20th OF SEPTEMBER – THIS IS WHEN THE CLASSES OF THE STUDENTS IN VETERINARY MEDICNIE START
- 27TH OF SEPTEMBER – THIS IS WHEN THE CLASSES OF THE STUDENTS IN MEDICINE START
- 17TH OF SEPTEMBER – this is the deadline for you to come and register as a student in Trakia university. We shall keep your place for you only in case you have already sent the payment document till the 10h of September.
5. In case we still have any vacant places we shall organize one more examining session. In this case the candidates who have failed their entry exams in the previous exam sessions may re-sit for the entry exams.
In case you have any questions do not hesitate to contact.